Friday, February 15, 2013
Feliz Fin de Semana
It's been a long week of work at the pharmacy but totally worth the weekend to come in La Fortuna (volcano, hot springs, and waterfalls). I know we've all been posting about all the fun times in Costa Rica but I just wanted to take the time to say that although this rotation is a lot of fun and totally worth the experience, it has been really challenging and sometimes frustrating (personally) for all of us. I really wish I would've taken the time to re-learn the basics of Spanish before I got here. With that being said, even though I couldn't speak the language as well as I had hoped, it didn't stop me from learning about the culture and different pharmacy practices. Costa Ricans are very kind hearted and willing to teach you about their country.
Location:
San Isidro San Isidro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment